Workroll is building tools for recruiters and hiring managers that want to improve how they do things.
You can find out more below or email me - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose a problem you're interested in:
Finding just anyone to apply isn't enough. You need to find the best applicants, and it's not always obvious where they will come from.
There are so many places to advertise your job vacancies, which websites will work for you?
Write once, post anywhere
- Submit your job vacancy too 300+ websites in one click
- Write your job requirements once and choose where to post it
- Choose free or paid, and industry or job specific websites, with estimated ROI before you post
- Pay once (including paid submission costs) and then it's posted automatically to all your chosen websites
- Reduce the time spent posting your job manually
- Increase the number of applicants
- Get ROI metrics for number and quality of applicants per website
- Save money by not spending on websites that don't convert well
Usually there's a good-ish enough reason not to go through every single applicant (time, boredom, e.t.c.), but you know you should right?
Filtering potentially hundreds or thousands of applicants to get you to "the one" takes a great deal of time to do properly.
Get an Instant shortlist
- Each vacancy you create, instantly has a ranked list of candidates, from best match to worst.
- Every applicant (past and current) has a overall percentage score of how well they match every open vacancy
- Get detailed scores for location, work experience, work history, pay requirements, required skills and preferred skills, e.t.c.
- Optionally, automatically reject direct applicants from the vacancy they applied to if they score less than a certain threshold, e.g. < 30%
- Current staff can also be added to show potential paths for movement within a company
- Prioritise your time to talk to the top candidates
- Source more suitable candidates from your existing database
- Reduce time ranking candidates for each open vacancy
- Reduce time rejecting none suitable applicants