Netflix Studios is seeking an Assets & Archives Coordinator to support Netflix Original Series, UCAN region. This position would be based at the Netflix Offices in Los Angeles, CA and focus on working closely with both freelance crews and our cross-functional teams within Netflix to track physical assets and archival items.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities, with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
- Work as part of the Studio Assets & Archives Team, to support the Netflix Original Series Vertical in the US and Canada
- On-board Productions to Asset Tracking and Continuity Tracking applications, policies and procedures during Pre-Production
- Work with Productions at wrap to ensure policies and procedures have been adhered to
- Coordinate the shipment/movement of assets during Post Production and Launch
- Work with 3rd party liquidation companies for disposal of non-archival items
- Coordinate the shipment/movement of archival items as needed for display
- Support Warehouse Coordinator with organization of items stored at Netflix warehouse
- BA/BS Degree
- 3 + years previous studio experience or hands-on office or set experience in feature film or television production
- Proficiency with Sync On Set and Asset Hub. Familiarity with CPlot Pro and FileMaker Pro beneficial but not required.
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
- Team player who operates in a fast-paced team oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and the Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, & Mail); ability to learn new software and technologies.
FileMaker and Studio Management
5 days ago - source