Web Development for Financial Software - Remote (Anywhere)
For $1,000 — Ends Feb 10 — Remote (Anywhere)
We are a forward-thinking fintech/cryptocurrency project looking for passionate individuals to grow our team. Our already established cryptocurrency is already well known. We are working towards a major milestone and we are fanatical about the work we do.
- BSc. / MSc. degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 3yrs experience
- Python3. C/C++ is plus OR ALTERNATIVELY node.js/meteor… A combination of everything would be great.
- Ability to handle DevOps tasks if necessary is a nice addition.
- Experience with OSX/Linux/Windows development.
- Experience with Git / bash / Unit testing / Travis-CI
- Knowledge of concepts such as Martin’s CleanCode, TDD,
- Critical thinking and able to work independently
- A Github/Bitbucket/Stackoverflow account would be useful
- Language: English is critical, other languages are a plus
- You will be a freelance contributor working remotely
- Very international team distributed around the world.
- Remote work and very flexible working times.
- Open source development, most of your work will be publicly recognized.
- Exciting new technologies like grpc / quantum encryption / RocksDB / etc.
- We expect massive growth in the short/medium term.
- As an open source cryptocurrency project, you will receive payment in the cryptocurrency of your choice.
Send an introduction email and get replies from the client directly back to your inbox.
Node.js and Windows
Posted by The Quantum Resistant Ledger (The QRL)
Know a freelancer that can do this job?
Earn lifetime commission for every freelancer you refer, by becoming an affiliate. Find out more