Web Development for Start-up Social Media - San Francisco, CA
For $10,000 — Ends Dec 14 (in about 1 month) — San Francisco, CA
We are Niche, a division of Twitter. We are network of leading social media creators. Thousands of influential creators join Niche to analyze their audience, grow a community and partner with top brands. Niche is seeking an experienced Python engineer to work on our growing data processing pipeline.
This is a contract job to help the Niche Engineering team expand their internal data processing pipeline on Twitter's internally managed data centers. You will be using Python to talk with Thrift and REST APIs to process streams of Tweets and coordinate internal metrics with multiple internal services.
Who You Are:
- You will assist with tools, testing, and scripts to coordinate metrics between multiple Thrift and REST services operated by Twitter and Niche.
- Communicate and coordinate efforts with internal eng teams and business partners
- You will provide operation plans and run books for newly created services.
Skills & Requirements
- You have a minimum 3 years of Software Engineer Experience
- Excellent skills in Python
- Familiarity with Thrift IDL and REST APIs
- Solid computer science fundamentals
- Passion for delivering the best user experience possible
Send an introduction email and get replies from the client directly back to your inbox.
Posted by Niche
Know a freelancer that can do this job?
Earn lifetime commission for every freelancer you refer, by becoming an affiliate. Find out more