Graphic Design for Music Marketplace - Los Angeles, USA
For $5,500 — Ends Dec 30 — Los Angeles, USA
West One Music Group are looking to recruit a passionate, creative and inspiring Los Angeles-based designer on a freelance basis. The successful candidate will be required to present concepts, imagery and design that represents WOMG and all related labels as companies who are dedicated to aesthetic integrity, high quality and excellence in all that we produce. In this fast-paced environment, we are looking for a take-charge graphic designer who possesses strategic thinking and strong conceptual abilities. The Junior Designer will work to support the Marketing Manager: USA, Canada & Latin America, and the wider team, in the production of artwork for, but not limited to, marketing campaigns, presentations, promotional products, magazine ads, training tools and other printed and web-based media.
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities:
• Support all divisions of WOMG Inc. with creative, thoughtful and stimulating art direction and design execution.
• Work closely with Marketing Manager: USA, Canada & Latin America to assure design integrity throughout production.
• Work closely with WOMG Inc., team to ensure all project objectives are communicated and achieved.
• Traffic projects through approvals, production and distribution.
• Prepare and collect files for output to commercial printers and/or other 3rd party vendors.
• Create advertising and sales layouts (ads, one sheets, email blasts, convention signage, etc.) to spotlight WOMG Inc., and its label family.
• Design artwork as needed for promotional or packaging purposes.
• Conceptualize merchandising themes and coordinate production with Marketing, Label Services, and outside vendors as necessary.
• Manipulate graphics as per request (scanning, retouching, color correction, file conversion).
• Develop and maintain art archives and font archives.
• Develop and maintain the WOMG brand as required.
• Strong design skills.
• Adapt willingly and quickly to changing priorities and responsibilities.
• Communicate, cooperate and collaborate with others to achieve identified goals.
• Ability to communicate information clearly, concisely and professionally in all communications.
• Maintain a high level of accuracy, consistently reviewing work to accomplish tasks with follow through to completion.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Flexible, reliable and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Strong attention to detail.
• MUST include link to portfolio.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office.
• Proficiency on Mac platform.
• Proficiency in internet applications.
• Must have own laptop and access to Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
• Bachelor of Arts with concentration in graphic design preferred.
• 3-5 years graphic design experience.
Skills: Graphic Design
Send an introduction email and get replies from the client directly back to your inbox.
Posted by West One Music Group
Know a freelancer that can do this job?
Earn lifetime commission for every freelancer you refer, by becoming an affiliate. Find out more