Web Design and Web Development for Marketing & PR Marketing Website - Abilene, USA
For $6,000 — Ends Dec 12 — Abilene, USA
Jemully Media is seeking a part-time freelance Web Developer to work as part of our team. We are only accepting applications from those who are already living in Abilene, TX.
As a Wordpress Developer, you will manage and host multiple Wordpress websites, customize Wordpress templates for Jemully Media's clients, and maintain updates, backups, and security needs.
Some of your work will be to take PSD files from the graphic designers and convert the design to the web. Your HTML and CSS skills will be used beyond Wordpress to include work on platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce, and even Mailchimp.
We are looking for a web developer who has some experience working on a team, who can successfully deliver creative and thought-provoking projects on time and within budget. The ideal person for this role has the flexibility to work in office a few days a week, and wants to be a part of an agency with an entrepreneurial, energetic culture. You must have a can-do attitude and be willing to work both independently and collaboratively.
- CLIENT MEETINGS - Engage in occasional client meetings along with others on the creative team to assist in the website development process with best practices, and current design and functionality trends.
- PLANNING - Offer input on the functionality of the sites and to provide ideas for the best way to deliver the website's marketing strategies while meeting the branding objectives for clients.
- WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT - Create custom websites for clients through the utilization of Bootstrap 3, HTML5, CSS3. Delivering the navigation, page layout, and functionality as needed.
- WEBSITE REFRESHMENT - Monthly content updates for a variety of clients.
- WEBSITE MANAGEMENT - Perform weekly backups, and install software updates to websites hosted by Jemully Media. Fix the site on those occasions when the update breaks it.
This is a part-time position requiring approximately 20 hours per week, that fluctuates as project load dictates.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Wordpress/website development. (Candidates will be required to submit work samples).
- Bootstrap 3, HTML5, CSS3 experience
- Ability to develop a website from a Photoshop design
- Strong interpersonal skills and and a readiness to embrace challenges and work proactively
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines within budgets
Additional Skills that would be beneficial:
- Organizational Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Google Analytics
- Hosting management, Experience managing DNS and MX Records
About Jemully Media
Jemully Media is growing digital marketing agency in Abilene, Texas. The company was founded in 2011 to deliver a full range of online marketing services for the West Texas business community.
Jemully Media's team excels in providing clients a suite of managed services that work harmoniously to achieve the clients' digital marketing goals.
Our team creates and manages media-minded content marketing, social media management, PR, pay-per-click advertising, SEO, and web development. We believe the website is the hub of a business's online marketing efforts, so our delivery of a professional site is key to our clients' success. Our clients reach beyond the Big Country to include other areas of Texas - Lubbock, Midland, DFW, and San Antonio - and beyond Texas to include clients in Arizona, Tennessee, Ohio, and Kansas.
More About You
COVER LETTER - Along with your resume, please include a cover letter. In your cover letter, tell us about your strengths and explain how your skills and personality might be an asset to our team.
SAMPLES - Please include examples of your work. You may include attachments or links.
REFERENCES - Please include references on your resume.
Job Type: Contract
Thank you for reviewing this job opportunity. And, good luck in your job search.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Abilene, TX
- WordPress: 1 year
Send an introduction email and get replies from the client directly back to your inbox.
Wordpress, WooCommerce, Shopify, and Bootstrap
Posted by Jemully Media
Know a freelancer that can do this job?
Earn lifetime commission for every freelancer you refer, by becoming an affiliate. Find out more