Looking for Tax advice!

For $18 — Ends 27 Mar 2018 (in 3 months)

I have just started working for a company as directly employed. I work from home 2 days a week and commute upto their office and stay there for 3 days.
I am wondering if it is possible for me to claim things such as energy at home (used to power office) additional broadband connection I had installed and a few other bits.
I've looked at the working from home relief but I believe my claim will be more than £18 per month.
I need someone to help consult me and tell me what I need to do and what I need to fill in.

Sign up to apply →

Posted on peopleperhour.com

Know a freelancer that can do this job?

Earn lifetime commission for every freelancer you refer, by becoming an affiliate. Find out more

Share this job: