ASRC Federal InuTeq's focus is on technical and complex, mission-oriented services with contracts supporting federal government agencies. Our team of scientists and professional management personnel allows us to bring real-world experience to meet the growing demand for solutions to some of the most complex problems in IT management, aviation, and Earth and space sciences. We are seeking a Web-Developer to support a NASA contract in Greenbelt, MD.
- Work within a Strategic Communication and STEM Engagement team to deliver informative, accurate and engaging products.
- Provide insights to the team for best practices for web content and microsites
- Create site using responsive design, working in a mobile-first approach.
- Follow leadership to meet schedule and requirements of the deliverable and ensure all products meet design, branding and security requirements.
- Familiarity with Drupal content management system.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to work collaboratively and contribute new ideas.
- Ability to give and take feedback.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, as well as the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively; must be a self-starter but work well in team settings.
- Meet government and citizenship/permanent residency requirements for access to NASA Goddard facility.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Web Design, Application Development or Information Systems.
- Experience in UI/UX, game development, and/or communications campaigns a plus.
- 1+ years of related experience.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
7 days ago - source