Oh So & Co. Retail Ltd is an established eCommerce company specializing in personalised products & gifts
based in Gatcombe, Nr Newport. We are a little hidden gem!
We are a creative bunch with a passion for beautiful design, quality products and having a bit of fun along the way. We are looking for a fulltime WAREHOUSE ADMINISTRATOR/PICKER/PACKER to join our team.
The successful candidate will be required to be very flexible in terms of role and responsibilities:
Day to day tasks including but not limited to:
- Receiving and processing incoming goods on our inventory system
- Picking & packing outbound deliveries for our multi channel e-commerce business
- Perform inventory control checks and stock takes on a daily basis and working closely with our buyer
- Additional inventory duties
- Order labels, bags etc. from Royal Mail when needed
- Keep a safe and clean working environment and optimise your warehouse space
- Meet deadlines for couriers and postal collections daily
- End of day duties - creating manifests for couriers
- Process all returns swiftly for the buyer
- Adhere to all required health & safety requirements in your warehouse
- Work with our Team Coordinator to prioritise orders, especially during busy periods
- Work with courier companies for despatch in the UK and overseas, including, negotiation of rates and sourcing new companies where possible
- Ensure all processes and tasks are completed to agreed timescales
- Train seasonal warehouse staff and monitor
- Other general warehouse duties as and when required
- Be an advocate of our company
Skills and experience:
- Must be able to lift and move boxes of up to 20KG and be physically fit
- Happy to work alone and part of a team during seasonal periods
- Have excellent attention to detail with outstanding organisation skills
- Super I.T. skills, able to learn and pick up new systems quickly
- Proactive, self-motivated and disciplined
- Focused on delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Have the ability to plan and prioritise
- Be able to maintain a calm and flexible attitude to work, particularly during gift giving seasons
- Come up with ideas for improvements, and better ways of working within your area
We want someone who is impeccably organised, highly motivated
with a can-do attitude and an eye for detail.
Working hours are 9am-5pm, Monday - Friday
During the Christmas and busy gifting seasons, overtime & Saturday hours will be expected. Please do not apply if unable to do these extra hours.
To apply please message Debby, through the system only please, ensuring you include a CV and covering letter, telling us a little bit about yourself and your salary expectations.
Please note that due to our rural location access to your own transport is essential.
19 days ago - source