Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games, and watching games.
That’s where you come in.
As a Visual Designer (Contract), join us on the exciting launch of our new brand, the League of Legends European Championship, we’re looking for a skilled and well rounded designer to work with our Esports publishing team here in Berlin. In this role, you’ll work closely with the Creative Lead to develop and execute creative pieces and ideas that will excite and engage our fans throughout the season.
- A highly skilled designer that can push design while maintaining the integrity of our newly established brand. You stay informed on the latest design trends in the world of both Esports and traditional sports.
- A Swiss Army Knife of visual design: You know when and how to use programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign to get the job done. Having skill and knowledge of motion graphics is a major
- A visual problem solver: You can design well within several different specs across different communication properties.
- A design “completionist”: Not only can your design work hit mark, but you’re also comfortable with taking your design work all the way to print or publish-ready when vendors are involved.
- Organized: You can self manage your time and design work across multiple yet simultaneous work streams and keep the Creative lead informed of the status of projects.
- Work directly with the Creative Lead to “level-up” the creative communication efforts we have with our fans.
- Create compelling design work that supports different storylines and narratives in the league throughout the season.
- Leverage your design talents to support initiatives outside of our publishing team which could include brand sponsorship projects with our Business Development team and studio projects with our Live Events team.
- Partner at times with vendors under the guidance of the Creative lead to tackle creative assignments.
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.