- Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
- Education: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19033174
Vice President – Senior Automation Specialist
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to work on automation initiatives to improve efficiency and effectiveness of global production support organization. The team works side by side with production support team and identifies opportunities to automate support activities and re-engineer support process for better support service to our client at lower cost. The Global Function Technology Service has set an ambitious goal to deliver best-in-class support service to our client using latest automation technology. As part of the technology team, you will play a key role in achieving that goal.
The role requires a good understanding of production support activities and automation solution/product available in the market.A significant set of challenges revolves around working with multiple stakeholders and the ability to learn new automation tool.
Automation Opportunity Identification:
- Reduce repetitive support activities & re-engineer support process.
- Improve application infrastructure reliability through automation.
- Deliver support service using automated tools like Chatbot & RunBook automation.
Automation Solution Implementation::
- Understand available automation solution/Tools and apply that to relevant use cases.
- Visualize automation solution and create proof of concept to convince client.
- Collaborate with engineering team to find new automation solution.
- Manage end-to-end solution delivery along with stakeholders.
Stakeholders Relationship Management:
- Maintain trusted partnership with stakeholders to pursue automation goals.
6 + years software development experience and 6+ years of technical support experience as a team lead
2+ years’ experience with Chef, Ansible, Linux & Windows (shell/batch scripting & server management), Java, .Net, LDAP, Active Directory, Oracle/SQL Server database (SQL, backup & recovery)
Strong understanding of various automation tools/solutions used in production support organization. Enjoys hands-on programming/scripting work.
Must be a self-starter, effective listener, problem solver and team player.
Experience using Service Management Software (Service Now). ITSM certification is a plus
Solid experience with Chef or Ansible is a plus
about 2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.