UX / Visual Design Lead - Global Commercial Banking
Some careers offer brighter prospects than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
When you think of driving growth do you focus on the customer? Do you get your energy from making things simple? At HSBC Global Commercial Banking we’re leveraging our size and strength and investing in disruptive technological change to simplify the business. We are building a world-class organisation capable of high-paced, end-to-end transformation centred around our customers. We need innovative thinkers and doers to help deliver our ambition.
We invest in our people and have a variety of open roles in Commercial Banking. If you decide to join us, we will support your growth and development and provide you with the opportunity to be part of a significant commercial transformation. With the world’s global bank, you will get the chance to work with and influence a wide range of businesses in the 50+ countries and territories where we operate, from small enterprises to mid-market companies and large multinationals. You’ll play a strategic role in driving our investments to success and delivering a customer experience fit for the future.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of UX / Visual Design Lead.
In this role, you will
- Take a systematic and pragmatic approach to design
- Develop and produce artefacts across the full design spectrum as required by projects
- Lead the design teams, providing insight, motivation, encouragement and constructive direction
- Give clear direction to implementation teams to bring designs to life
- Eloquently and simply present, explain and justify design solutions and decisions to multidisciplinary teams
- Build and manage relationships across the bank
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Deep understanding of User-centered design UCD processes / application design
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to internal teams and stakeholders alike
- Track record of translating business problems and requirements into compelling design experiences
- Skills in working across disparate / geographically dispersed teams
- Resourcefulness and independence; a desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers.
- Expertise in conceptual design
- Past working experience of developing robust design documentation
- Established experience working in financial services (preferable)
- Taking designs from concept through to delivery
- Definition and ownership of standards
- Be able to use the usual design and prototyping software to a high standard (Axure, Sketch, Invision, Omnigraffle etc.).
- Be able to help plan, develop and execute user research to inform design decisions
- Be able to lead and stimulate discussions about design concepts and approaches, demonstrating an ability to provide strong creative leadership
- Understand the scope your teams are working to
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC Commercial Banking UK is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation. Within the work place you will have access to various employee resource groups which aim to promote and achieve a health work / life balance and support our diversity ambitions.
When joining HSBC Commercial Banking UK, you will become a valued member of our team, we take the time to get to know you and there will be many tailored development opportunities along the way to support your career to grow as much as you want. We can offer you a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity, shared parental and adoption pay, and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution. But this is only the start, we work closely with our colleagues to understand their life balance needs and we support them with several schemes and initiatives. We can’t wait to tell you about our ways of working, wellbeing agenda and our healthiest human system!
Recruitment Helpdesk :
Telephone: +44 2078328500
about 2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.