InCloudCounsel is seeking a UX Designer to join our rapidly growing team. Our company is changing the way corporate legal services are delivered, enabling virtual careers for legal professionals and providing clients with a cost-efficient, technology-driven solution for their routine legal needs. Our clients include corporate legal teams and business teams in industries such as asset management, investment banking, and real estate.
As a valued member of our team, you will drive interaction design initiatives for our digital products, perform customer interviews, discuss potential features, and contribute to sprints. You are a big-picture thinker with strong service and UX design instincts. You enjoy simplifying complexities and building experiences across an entire platform. Our platform provides clients with access to the status of their legal negotiations (updated by InCloudCounsel attorneys), reporting and analytics of terms agreed to in their contracts, document management, and process automation tools.
The UX Designer will report to the Product Director. The package includes a competitive base salary, equity, and full benefits. The company has offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, New York and London. The preferred location for this position is San Francisco.
- Lead design across our platform, producing beautiful designs that meet user needs and feature requirements
- Define user flows, feature set, and journey maps in collaboration with Product Management
- Quickly iterate on design solutions with outputs like wireframes, interaction flows, user stories, screen specs, personas, etc.
- Work closely with both Product Management and Engineering to create specs for development
- Create prototypes of new products and features as a means to explore and convey design solutions with internal teams and external users
- Continue to grow the company’s culture of collaboration and user advocacy
Skills & Requirements
- Experience: 4-6 years of experience building digital products with at least 2 years in B2B SaaS applications
- Interaction Design: Well practiced in choreographing interactions users have with software and service providers and providing interaction specifications
- Rapid Prototyping: Extensive experience with prototyping as a means to quickly explore, iterate, and convey design solutions
- Feature definition and implementation: Experience partnering closely with product managers to develop the strategy and rationale for feature; experience working with engineers to ensure a high-quality implementation, balancing UX desirability with feasibility
- User testing and research: Define and validate designs through research and user interviews
- Proactive: Desire and ability to work hard, learn quickly, and operate independently with minimal oversight
- Communication and people skills: Ability to listen, take constructive criticism, and provide insightful feedback; superior written and verbal communication skills
- Team player: Positive attitude; excited by the challenge of working with a team in a fast-growing company to build an exceptional business
- Portfolio: Show us some of your favorite projects so we understand what you like to work on and learn more about your style
- Machine Learning: Interest in designing for machine learning a plus
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.