TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions. We are look for a Treasury Manager to join the Finance Team here at TripAdvisor.
This position reports to the Senior Director, Treasury and interacts with other functional areas including Corporate Accounting, Tax, Payables and Receivables, Audit, Operation and Legal. The candidate must have strong communication skills, oral and written, with the ability to lead a team of Treasury professionals and cross-functional teams. Candidate must be analytical and possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills. The candidate must also have experience operating in a Sarbanes-Oxley environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all cash management functions including cash concentration, wires, account funding. Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and invest short term excess cash. Manage intercompany cash, including intercompany settlements, shareholder loans, and capital injections.
- Forecast worldwide interest expense and income.
- Oversee cash management banking and financial institution relationships. Negotiate bank and service fees. Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve cash cycle and simplify company operations.
- Understand foreign exchange market and execute spot and forward trades.
- Support long term capital markets activities, including public debt financings. Prior experience with bank and debt capital markets and documentation a plus.
- Support share repurchase program.
- Oversee investment activities.
- Manage global insurance program.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Develop and monitor treasury operational policies. Manage Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for Treasury operations.
- Other treasury jobs and Ad-hoc projects as needed
- Supervise treasury analysts.
- MBA degree preferred with 6+ years of overall experience in cash management, capital markets, foreign exchange, insurance programs, and/or corporate finance in a corporate environment.
- Strong analytical, financial, Microsoft office suite and systems skills are required.
- Experience working in global business environment a plus.
- Certified Treasury Professional designation is a plus
Finance & Accounting
8 days ago - source