Do you have a passion to go above and beyond? Are you a sports-loving, enthusiastic, and money motivated individual, looking to kick start your career in an award winning company? If the answer is YES, we are offering the perfect opportunity!
This is a job opportunity that's rewarding. It’s SATISFYING!
We were voted the '11th Best Small Company to work for' by The Sunday Times!
Apply to join one of our 2019 High-Performance Graduate Schemes:
July 2019 Cohort
- Start your career straight away
September 2019 Cohort
- Give yourself a well-deserved summer before starting...
January 2020 Cohort
- Allow yourself time to travel before starting!
Who are we?
Our vision is to be the world's leading responsible search firm.We provide the highest quality values led recruitment service delivered by the best consultants, utilising a search methodology derived from a passion for innovation, thought leadership and outstanding corporate social responsibility. We operate throughout the UK, DACH region and Nordic countries.
We have recently been recognised by Investing in Talent Awards for our Professional Development Program.
Check us out on Glassdoor!
What to expect?
We're looking for switched on, competitive and self-motivated graduates. Individuals who have ambition and value the opportunity to be the architect of their own career.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be developing your own business in a specialist industry, gradually becoming an expert within the field. Speaking to industry professionals you'll gain an understanding of your clients hiring needs, enabling you to source high calibre candidates to join their business.
Recruitment is known for its work hard, play hard ethos… it's sales, you get out what you put in. We take pride in making sure our people are rewarded for all the hard work they put in. Apply to join our 2019 High-Performance Graduate Schemes today.
A day in the life of a Trainee Consultant:
- Building talent pools with talented professionals
- Networking Events
- Marketing candidate and client profiles
- Speaking with executive level clients
- Meet candidates and clients all around the city
- Win new business through responsible lead generation
- Become an expert in a specialist field (HR, IT or business change)
- AND... Get loads of money doing it!
As a trainee consultant you will:
- Graduate with a 2:1 or above or have relevant sales experience
- Have an innate desire to succeed at any task and be the best
- Demonstrate resilience and the ability to go above and beyond
- Have the desire to speak and meet with new clients and candidates
- Learn new techniques and embrace training and coaching
- Bring bags of enthusiasm, be tenacious and self-motivated
- Want to work as a recruitment consultant
- An uncapped commission scheme
- Being surrounded by driven and ambitious people
- Paid holidays... In 2018 teams went to Cape Town and The Algarve. In 2019 our highest achiever's and our best new starter will be going on the San Francisco Super Trip!
- Winners of 'Recruitment Agency of the Year' at the Recruiter Awards 2017
- Winners 'Best Professional Services Recruitment Agency' at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2017
- Unique training programme, delivered by Business Managers, Directors and our in house Training Team
- Clear progression pathway
- Lucrative company benefits: holidays, lunch clubs, team nights out, regular social events and more...