Becoming a Trainee Financial Application Support Officer with Local Government Software in Bromley:
CST provides IT and applications support for much of Capita Local Government Business Services organisation. We are looking for an enthusiastic Individual that is interested in getting into application support to join our Financial Applications Support Team responsible for supporting multiple Financial Applications including Integra, Academy, Northgate, Civica and Pay 360.
This is a great opportunity to learn and progress as we would provide you with training to enable you to develop. Any experience with financial applications is welcome as well as good customer service skills and a strong user of Excel.
What you will do:
- Assist in the design, deployment, support, reconciliation and maintenance of the multiple financial applications
- Provide first and second line support, delivered according to agreed Service Level Agreements
- Respond to calls logged on helpdesk within SLA
- Liaise with suppliers, managers, clients and third-party software providers
- Undertake project work as required
- Conform at all times to all established processes, best practices and performance standards
Your experience will include:
- IT support/application support experience
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Helpdesk and ideally experience with financial applications but not essential
- Experience of working in a team within a customer focused environment
- Multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Communication skills, written and oral, and ability to build effective working relationships, in person, by email and telephone.
- Able to work with a high level of accuracy and thoroughness
- Excellent customer care skills
- Math’s and English GCSE (or equivalent) grades C or above
Desirable Experience/ Skills
- Previous experience of software support delivery and services within a financial environment
- Experience in implementation, development and management of core financial software
- 1st and 2nd line application support
About Local Government Software
Capita Local Government Software keeps society moving. Our technology transforms the experience of those delivering, and receiving, public and community services. We provide innovative technology solutions to help deliver high quality and effective services which make a real difference - from enabling smarter working and better engagement with clients, to providing intuitive analysis tools. Join us and you’ll help government make better, more informed decisions with a positive impact on society.
Local Government Software are part of Capita Plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers’ needs, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holidays (rising to 27, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact Catherine.email@example.com for guidance.