Purpose of the role
- Co-develop and execute the Test Strategy for Program Path.
- Identify and help secure appropriate resources for testing all elements of the Path solution.
- Lead the Defect Management process.
- Accountable for signing off each test phase.
- Test team setup and identification of proposed testing team, scale of team, and identify which business users / SMEs required to support testing.
- Manage the delivery of test activities including planning, execution, reporting, and defects to support on time completion to the agreed quality threshold.
- Manage the test resources through test phases including End-to-End Solution Integration Testing (SIT), Showcasing, Service Rehearsal Testing (SRT), and Payroll Compare Testing.
- Highlight risks and issues and escalate risks and issues through appropriate channels.
- Implementing the agreed defect management framework from identification, documentation, recording and retesting defects when fixed.
- Organising and leading Defect Triage meetings.
- Defect Reporting.
Testing Life Cycle
- Provide input to the Test Strategy.
Work with Strategic Test Manager to create detailed test plan covering each phase.
- Review and gain sign-off on coverage, quality and depth of test scenarios.
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly/cycle/phase reports on progress and quality.
Organisation of appropriate test cycle and test phase quality gates i.e. from SIT Cycle 1 to SIT Cycle 2 etc. to discuss and confirm that testing is adequate to allow the next test cycle/phase to commence.
- Creation, distribution and gain sign-off of Test Closure Reports.
- Familiarity with Workday and solid Test Management experience with SaaS HR solution (Workday strongly preferred).
- Experience of creating test scenarios, specifically end-to-end test scenarios.
- Experience of managing and leading a projects and teams i.e. day-to-day people and project management of test execution targets and associated tasks.
- Proven ability to manage relationships across geographies.
- Ability to plan multiple simultaneous test phases and associated tasks including resource estimation, allocation of scenarios, reporting and closure.
- Strong working knowledge of HR systems and processes.
Strong senior stakeholder management.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
17 days ago - source