Job Title:Technical Writer
Job DescriptionConcentrix, a $5 Billion global customer solutions leader has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Writer to work with our best in class in-house development team to create documentation published online.
This position can be located in the Greater St. Louis, MO. area OR in the Greenville, South Carolina Area.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Partner with our in-house software developers on providing documentation for our proprietary Insurance Administration Software Solution
- Meets with our Development Teams to document ongoing enhancements
- Prepares written text and coordinates layout and organization of manuals and other documents according to prepared outlines and specifications.
- Prepares and updates online help documentation
- Documents Software Release Briefs
- Prepares and Documents Application Training Materials
- Prepares and Updates Roadmap Documents
- Utilizes recommended tool set including a variety of technical publication tools.
- Experience in Agile development preferred.
- Utilizes a variety of technical publication tools.
- Knowledge and ability to manage conversion from existing tool set.
Technical Tools :
Experience with any combinations of the following:
- Author Enterprise XML Editor
- Management - Publication Manager (SDL)
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor Degree is preferred but not required
- 5-8 years’ technical writing experience preferred
- Strong Business Acumen
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
Location:USA, MO, Work-at-Home
Language Requirements:English (Required)
Time Type:Full time
8 days ago - source