About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free investing and trading. Investing in stocks, ETFs and options is offered through Robinhood Financial LLC. Cryptocurrency trading is offered through Robinhood Crypto, LLC. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage firm with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood* is based in Menlo Park, California, Lake Mary, Florida and London, UK.
*Relevant SEC and FINRA or other fees may still apply. Please see Robinhood’s Fee Schedule at https://about.Robinhood.com/legal. Robinhood Crypto is not a member of FINRA or SIPC. Cryptocurrencies are not stocks and your cryptocurrency investments are not protected by either FDIC or SIPC insurance. Robinhood means Robinhood Markets, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including Robinhood Financial LLC (member SIPC), Robinhood Crypto, LLC, and Robinhood International, Ltd.
About the role
Robinhood is looking for a Technical Program Manager to join our growing security team. As a Program Manager, you will act as the security team’s liaison between compliance, legal, and product teams within Robinhood. You’ll be responsible for improving, building, and maintaining Robinhood’s security governance and overall compliance programs. To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to be agile and adapt to the growing needs of the business, and ensure that the security organization is seen as a facilitator, not a blocker.
As a Technical Program Manager you will:
- Help improve Robinhood’s Information Security Standards and Procedures
- Liaise with the product teams to gather any security and compliance obligations for new products.
- Work with legal and compliance teams to facilitate any regulatory filings or regulatory requests that involve information security or compliance.
- Assist in improving Robinhood’s internal audit capabilities, and work with the internal audit function in ensuring Robinhood stays compliant with written supervisory procedures and internal standards.
- Assist and provide guidance to other members of the security team to ensure continuous compliance with regulatory goals.
A few things we consider critical to being a Technical Program Manager:
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and prioritize automation over manual process.
- Experience with building and maintaining security programs based on well-known standards (such as ISO27001)
- Experience on building privacy programs and privacy regulations.
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud systems.
- Experience working with Security, DevOps, and Incident Response teams.
A few things that are nice to have:
- Experience with risk management frameworks.
- Familiarity with Python, or similar dynamic programming languages.
- Experience with data warehousing and data analysis
- Experience in Finance and portfolio trading.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.
AWS, DevOps, Python, and Engineering
10 days ago - source