Job Title: Technical Operator
Location: Commutable from Chester, Ellesmere Port, Runcorn
Salary: Competitive, with bonus
We are actively recruiting to a Technical Operator on behalf of a large manufacturer based in the North West. This is a permanent role, working on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, working 12 hour day and night shifts.
The role will be responsible for the efficient running of the specified work area on site. You will ensure process and packaging operations are delivered to company standards for safety, product quality and customer expectations
- Operate to the required standards on all filling line equipment:
o Labellers - wet glue, self-adhesive, tax stamps
o Packers - multi-pack / case / tray & shrink
o Inspection machines - EBI, check mat, closure, label application
o Coding machines - bottle/label/case
- Perform product and equipment changeovers in the required timeframe - involves use of tools, adjusting settings etc
- Complete all relevant production documentation / records
- Perform first line maintenance/asset care - machine deep clean, adjustment, lubrication and so forth.
- Perform quality checks and complete required documentation/records, using gauges, instruments and data recording system
- Effective use of packaging materials, stock management, recording etc
The ideal candidate will have a strong background of working in a manufacturing environment; ideally as Machine Operator/ Technical Operator /Production Operator with previous responsibility for operating machinery and performing first line maintenance. You will have the ability to work as part of a team and independently; with strong problem solving and communication skills.
Should you be interested in applying for this role click apply or contact Anne Oxton on 0161 - 707 - 1516 or email
Please note that if you haven't received a response within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful
No longer accepting applications.