Job Purpose and Mission
To provide support to the director of operations and administrative support to the senior operation managers and wider team to support the delivery of partner, customer and business objectives.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Supports and may lead activities that enhance the effective productivity of the retail director, senior operations managers and wider team including but not limited to:
- Diary management for director as required to maximise productivity
- Planning and calendarization of internal and external meetings
- General administrative support for the operations teamIdentifies and develops opportunities for function support and conducts periodic review of service provide Co-ordinate full team holiday schedule
- Manages and develops operations systems to capture and share data to enable successful business planning and reporting
- Supports in collating data and compiling presentation or reporting suites as per business requirements
Project management support for initiatives as required
- Point of contact for requisition and invoices
- Travel and hotel arrangements as required
- Supports the ops team / evolves and streamlines general day to day processes.
- Operations requisition administrator
- Review of operations expenditure, ensures department spend tracker is maintained
- Supports and may lead projects that provide improvements in operational effectiveness
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to operate across all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to manage multiple activities for multiple stakeholders
- Additional Information
- There may be a requirement to work some weekends.
- The role will be UK & Ireland Support Centre based, however travel to suppliers, venues, field partners may be required throughout each year.
26 days ago - source