- Closing Date for Applications - 18 January 2019
This is a chance to build your career in an organisation that matters to millions. To join a city within a city – to create great experiences for the 210,000 (and counting) passengers who pass through our doors each day. Life with us means exploring unlimited opportunities. And making a real difference to people who are travelling to all sorts of places for all sorts of different reasons.
As a Team Administrator you’ll help us to make every journey better. You’ll do that by being the face of our organisation. You’ll keep things flowing smoothly; you’ll instinctively understand what makes different people tick. Life in this team means being friendly, focused and helpful. You’re the kind of person who steps in before you’re even asked. And because we want you to feel engaged and happy, you’ll have all the training and support you need to be at your best and grow your skills, whether that’s in Customer Relations or any other part of our business.
As well as competitive salaries, we’re committed to providing a whole host of great benefits that make this an even more rewarding place to work. They include an excellent pension scheme, life assurance and access to private health insurance. We also have a range of initiatives designed to help people in our surrounding communities get to and from work cost-effectively and sustainably, from free travel on local buses through to subsidised rail fares. Not only that, when you get here, we’ll nurture your skills and do all we can to help you reach your full potential.
Be part of the 78 million passenger journeys we make happen each year. An incredibly important part.
Your Role Will Involve:
- Prioritising and drafting correspondence and documentation including minutes, agendas, project notes, presentations and administration procedures.
- Facilitating effective collaborative working within the team, providing creative solutions to achieve the Company’s objectives.
- Working well with people from all levels (internally and externally) of the organisation and acting as the first point of contact for general queries.
- Being Responsible for supporting the Customer Relations & Service team including documentation and maintenance of reports and records, diary/calendar management and PO support.
- Ensuring that all correspondence is managed appropriately, no correspondence is miss-routed or answered inappropriately to cause financial or reputational risk to their manager or Company.
We're Looking for People Who Have:
- Developed business and political awareness gained from experience of effectively working within a Customer Service environment with a clear understanding of the business and roles within the department.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and organise others.
- Advanced IT skills with proficiency in the use of Microsoft Project, Word, Power- point and Excel.
- Great communication skills.
Join us, and you’ll have everything you need to shine and explore the countless career destinations that are available here.
As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We believe that diverse talent makes us stronger – not least because we welcome all sorts of passengers from all corners of the globe, every single day. At Heathrow, we’re driven by inclusivity and we celebrate individuality. #LI-DNP