Hours of work: 30 Hours per week
Working pattern: Part-time and term-time only
(As the position is part-time and term-time only, the above salary will be pro rata)
Fixed term for: 12 months
Closing date: Friday 30 August 2019
For more information and to apply for the above post, please contact:
Hailsham Community College Academy Trust
Phone: 01323 841468
Please note, we do not accept CVs.
We require Teaching Assistants to work with students with learning, behavioural and emotional needs in our Learning Hub Facility.
Term Time Only - 30 hours per week Monday to Friday 08.45am to 15.15pm
Actual pro-rated salary: £12,957 per annum
The successful candidates need to be flexible and committed TAs to join our supportive Learning Hub team and provide support for our Special Education Needs (SEN) students across the college. As teaching Assistants, you will be required to support teachers and students, working with smaller groups in focus-driven interventions.
We are looking for calm and confident individuals who have the skills to be able to support classroom activities safely and who can create a positive learning environment. Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Previous experience in a similar role and a good standard of education would be advantageous.
The successful candidates will also be expected to attend twilights and staff meetings.
We can offer:
- A school committed to consistency and sustained improvement
- A hardworking and dedicated team
- A friendly and supportive atmosphere
- A supportive Leadership Team
- Cycle to work Scheme
- The opportunity to join our Corporate Membership to Benenden Health Care, where the Academy pays for half the membership. The membership to the scheme will allow each participating member to request a wide range of discretionary health care services.
- The opportunity to pay into the Local Government Pension Scheme which is one of the most generous pension schemes in the UK. The LGPS is a salary-related, defined benefit scheme which provides you with a secure future income, independent of share prices and stock market fluctuations.
To apply, please download the relevant application form from our website above, completed applications can be e-emailed to email@example.com
6 days ago - source