As one of DoorDash’s core operations teams Support Ops is tasked with ensuring that when there are bumps in the last mile, there’s always someone there to help make things right. Our team designs, manages and operates DoorDash’s massive and growing global network of support centers, with the ultimate goal of delivering a world-class customer experience as efficiently and reliably as possible.
Our team is looking for a Strategy and Operations Manager to help our customer support team scale to meet the rapid growth of our international last-mile logistics platform. This person will be analytical, have a demonstrated track record of relentlessness, effective execution, and be excited to tackle one of our company’s most challenging business problems.
What You’ll Do
- Own a critical piece of the customer experience and help build the strategy for scaling our support operations.
- Partner with teams within our large support organization as well as external product, engineering and tools teams to understand our current support processes
- Leverage data and insights to identify opportunities to improve the speed, quality, efficiency, effectiveness and customer experience of those processes
- Execute your recommendations from start to finish, from creating a budget to implementing timelines, aligning stakeholders, testing ideas, executing and measuring results
- Partner with support and company-level leadership to guide priority support projects
- At your core, you’re a data-driven, analytical problem solver, capable of solving new problems with new solutions
- You’re action-oriented and stay oriented to the goal you’re trying to achieve and act with urgency to achieve it
- You want to do right by our customers to provide a scalable, world-class customer experience
- You have 3-5 years experience in management consulting, finance, private equity, technology and/or a related field
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in more than 3,000 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
7 days ago - source