As one of DoorDash’s core teams, Support Strategy and Ops is tasked with the ultimate goal of delivering a world-class customer experience as efficiently and reliably as possible. Our team designs, manages, and operates DoorDash’s massive and growing global network of support centers. We are looking for a strategic operator to help scale our customer support processes and meet the rapid growth of our international last-mile logistics platform. We are very excited to meet candidates who are analytical, relentless, and passionate about tackling the company’s most challenging business problems.
What You’ll Do
- Own the rollout and implementation of strategic initiatives that are critical to the customer support experience, from creating a budget to aligning stakeholders, testing ideas, executing and measuring results.
- Identify key opportunities to improve the speed, quality, and efficiency of DoorDash’s support experience by analyzing customer feedback.
- Partner externally with our global vendor sites, as well as internally with our Business Applications, Product, and Engineering teams to roll out new features and provide product feedback.
- Self-starter – You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Problem solver – You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans.
- Accountable - You want to own the outcome and make an impact on our most critical growth and profitability metrics.
- Entrepreneurial – You crave responsibility and want to shape the vision and direction of the company.
- Passionate about the customer experience - You want to do right by our customers to provide a world-class experience.
- You have 1-3 years experience in management consulting, finance, private equity, technology and/or a related field.
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in more than 3,000 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
225 Support Management
7 days ago - source