We are hiring for an administrator to join the supply chain excellence team in Hatfield. This role will assist a growing team of Project Managers, with administrative and supplier facing tasks. The job will bring you into a close team where you will help provide assistance and support, creating a more efficient supply chain.
- Invoice management
- Supplier Communications - All supplier questionnaire send out and collect data
- Mapping of supplier network
- Supplier KPI meeting preparation
- You may be asked to perform other tasks as required by management deemed as a reasonable request
The skills we are looking for -
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. This role is all about helping the team!
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Innovation & Problem Solving - ability to solve problems using sound decision making, participates in continuous improvement, adapts the ideas of others
- Good excel and data analysis skills
- Customer Focus – understands how KPIs affect the customer offering, always striving for continuous improvement
- Previous experience in an office environment would be an advantage
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Income Protection
- 23 days holiday
- 15% Ocado discount
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ocado is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employers are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Ocado's business our vacancy close dates may be subject to change.