We are a shop in the heart of the city within the station, with a fast-paced environment and busy peak rush hours. Being quick thinking and reactive to the shop floor is required to ensure we serve our customers to a 5* standard.
Lush store Supervisors are the face of the retail business, ensuring exemplary customer service is delivered each day. Ensuring procedural and operational guidelines are met as well as providing inspiring leadership, motivation and development to their team.
Alongside a team bonus scheme, generous product discount and complimentary Spa treatments, Lush also offer a development programme for all Supervisors aimed to set people up for success. Lush are a company without borders and many store Supervisors go on to roles in other departments such as training and development, design and working in our international teams.
- Passionate about Lush, our products, and values.
- Genuine interest in customer service and creating an experience for our customers and team members.
- A proactive approach to the needs of the business, during both peak & quiet times.
- Experience in managing and motivating a team.
- Feel confident in the ability to train and develop a team, working with fellow members of management to create a positive working environment.
- An excellent communicator, comfortable with collaborative working and providing regular feedback.
- Have a strong work ethic and passionate about development.
- Available to work a minimum of four days over a seven day week on a 28 hour contract, which include peak trading hours/days. Shifts can start as early as 7:30am/finish 9:00pm.
Let us know why you’re the perfect candidate for this role by submitting your CV and covering letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Application Deadline: Sunday 20th January 2019
Group Interview Date: Saturday 2nd February
Trial Shifts: Week commencing 4th February
Anticipated start date: End of February