From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only
celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
As a Starbucks senior talent advisor for Social Impact, you are responsible for supporting impact hiring using creative strategies to meet our social impact initiatives and drive our “opportunity for all” (OFA) agenda. You are an advocate for your candidates, a consultant to talent acquisition, and a champion of our mission and values. You are a diversity strategist and will work directly with Global Talent Acquisition and external organizations to build and support impact initiatives that align with hiring goals and needs, including the development of sustainable behaviors that enable all partners to have a great experience at Indeed. Being an employer of choice is a part of our growth strategy at Starbucks and bringing your passion and tireless effort to enrich the organization through social impact will help bring that vision to life.
As a senior talent advisor- Social Impact, you will…
- Be an advocate and ambassador of our Social Impact agenda, ensuring veterans, military spouses, refugees, opportunity youth, and people with disabilities consider Starbucks an employer of choice
- Work with peers collaboratively, interchangeably, and in the true pursuit of shared success.
- Advise and consult with recruiters, hiring managers, PRO (HR) partners and executives
- Partner with and contribute to I&D and advance OFA agenda as essential to meeting workforce development goals
- Be Innovative in sourcing and assessment strategies for the organization, consistently activate OFA pipelines to meet hiring needs
- Anchor yourself to a “hiring through others” recruiting model and consistently amplify impact hiring by delivering real results
- Educate partners and leaders on how to recognize, accommodate and appreciate individual differences, bridging those ideas to relate to and support company-wide business plans and initiatives
- Inform the development of policies and programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce for the organization
We’d love to hear from people with:
- Experience in Human Resources and/or talent acquisition programs, 3-5 years
- Experience supporting Diversity and Inclusion, 3-5 years
- Project management, 3-5 years
- Working in a collaborative, fast paced and high growth organization, 3 years
- Experience working with NGO’s or other community organizations, 2 years
- Military experience is preferred, but not required
Join us and be part of something bigger. Apply today!
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
5 days ago - source