Wizeline partners with Fortune 500 companies and startups to provide intelligently designed software solutions with agile and distributed teams. Innovation in product development is at our core. We work towards goals, not checkboxes. We focus on impact. We are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Come join a team where all members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands and bring inventive solutions to our partners’ toughest problems. We are engineering a better tomorrow, and creating new opportunities.
What you will bring to the team
- Partner with multidisciplinary teams (Technical Writing, User Experience, Project Management and Quality Assurance) to build scalable products from inception to completion. Solving challenging problems, working with cutting edge technology with the brightest minds in the industry.
- We are proponents of ownership; expect to drive internal Wizeline initiatives and objectives, as well as build relationships with direct communication with customers / stakeholders.
- Mentor & coach other team members to grow together.
- Drive the engineering culture, advocate best practices to bring out the best quality for our solutions.
Are you fit?
- Solid experience in software development.
- Comfortable in learning new coding languages and frameworks, and seamlessly switching from one to another, when required.
- Strong knowledge in algorithms and data structures.
- Knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases (for Back-end engineers).
- Experienced in building responsive, elegant and scalable web applications (for Front-end engineers).
- Architecture skills, able to select the best stack for each project.
- Being a DevOps advocate; experienced in integration and deployment pipelines.
- Experienced in working directly with clients and leading the team.
- Experienced in working with Agile methodologies
- Have knowledge in Design Patterns.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Nice to have:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- A code repository you can share with the team with your contributions to open source projects.
- Experienced in working with Cloud.
What you will love about us
- Our culture: We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Our benefits and perks: Wizeline offers competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits including daily meals, health benefits & wellness programs and industry-leading maternity and paternity leave,.
- Our Global Family: We connect cross countries, as well as language training and immigration support for expats.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which all can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
28 days ago - source