Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members that will take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment.
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
As Sr. Program Manager, you will work in partnership with our Private Cloud organization. In this role you will be responsible for defining our new products from concept through delivery. The ideal candidate will have program management experience in a SaaS environment with excellent organization skills.
In this role you will:
- Work with Product Manager and SME to gather and organize research to deliver a new product offering.
- Develop project plans and resource plans, with accuracy and in collaboration with technical resources.
- Manage a variety of projects with both internal and cross department impacts. Projects will be complex due to the nature of the stakeholder groups.
- Create and execute a program roadmap for near and long term implementation.
- Execute plans to address inefficiencies.
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Assist in developing and tracking department quarterly OKRs.
- Assist in building and managing resource headcount plans.
- Assist in developing operational processes.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of program/project management experience in a software, SaaS, or systems development environment.
- Experience managing and successfully delivering large scale technology projects.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Enjoy working in an iterative development environment.
- Experience in a fast-growing environment.
- Detailed oriented, and self-motivated, with strong facilitation skills.
28 days ago - source