Looking for the chance to make your mark in a rapidly growing events company?
RE•WORK is a global events company bringing together breakthrough technology, cutting-edge science and entrepreneurship. We create and organise globally renowned summits, workshops and dinners, bringing together the brightest minds in AI from both industry and academia. Regular participants include AI pioneers and industry experts such as Yoshua Bengio, Yann LeCun, Geoff Hinton, Google, NASA, Amazon, Apple, DeepMind, Facebook and many more.
We’re a female-led startup and team of hard-working and conscientious individuals. We are all highly motivated and work together to support each other to ensure we continue to put on high-quality events. Due to the nature of the team, you will be given a lot of responsibility from day one but we’ll be there to help guide you when needed!
The role will grow and develop, with the potential to progress within the sales & sponsorship team, but as a rough guide here is what you can expect:
- Grow and lead sponsorship for our global events
- Prospecting, targeting, nurturing and closing new clients
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Effectively and confidently communicate the value of attending our events via email, phone and event networking
- Generate leads through intelligent & in-depth research
- Use different mediums, such as LinkedIn, for lead sourcing and outreach
- Development and maintenance of internal contact database
- Building on existing client relationships and strengthening new ones
- Identifying types of exposure, products, packages and opportunities that would benefit clients
- Creation and management of marketing materials to assist with outreach
- Liaise with senior management, event organisers, and marketing team on sales strategy and performance
- Promotion of our events through social media engagement
- Identify and implement new ways to drive attendance and increase sales
- Travel to our international events to support the wider event team and to gather feedback for future events
Experience is great, but not essential. Personality, work ethic, and organisation skills are paramount. We’re looking for a hardworking and ambitious team-player. You will have:
- A strong work ethic!
- Ability and desire to negotiate and close sales
- Motivation and drive to meet and exceed targets
- Dedication to detailed research and lead generation
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Professionalism and confidence when communicating with external parties and the team
- Ability to use your own initiative and share ideas
- Drive and self-motivation are key to play your part in a small, fast-growing company
- Driven and ambitious: there are lots of opportunities for progression with the company
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Align with our Employee Values & Ideals
- Join a great team and become a key member of a growing startup
- An awesome working environment with regular events and classes as well as free coffee, biscuits, beer, cider and more!
- External training opportunities
- Rewards and incentives for high performing team members
- Travel, with the ability to extend your trip, to locations such as San Francisco, Boston, Singapore, New York and Toronto.
- Summer and Christmas fun days
Location : Wework Shoreditch, London
Salary : Dependent on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Starting date: ASAP
27 days ago - source