We are looking for an experienced Software Sales Executive to join our Software Product Sales team within Experiences. Our focus is to provide tours and activities suppliers with the most comprehensive solution to help them manage their day-to-day operations and grow their business.
As a Software Sales Executive at TripAdvisor, you will make outbound calls to designated prospects, engage in a consultative sales approach, demonstrate our business value and ultimately subscribe new customers to the solution. The ideal candidate will have strong sales DNA, be results-driven, execution-focused and customer orientated.
You are the right person for this role if you are proactive, motivated, organized, responsible and able to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented and entrepreneurial environment. This role requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as effective relationship building talents. Beyond that, we are seeking experience in territory management with deliverables every month as well as a strong background in sales with a track record of exceeding targets, preferably in telesales, new customer acquisition and/or business development.
What you'll do:
- Manage designated pipeline and make outbound calls to our prospects as pre-scheduled by an appointment setter
- Demonstrate the product, negotiate and close new business
- Consultatively position our Experiences SaaS platform and value proposition
- Modify customer engagement to overcome objections and win customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Be capable of engaging with prospects appropriate to their needs
- Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets monthly and quarterly on revenue, conversion number of new customers & other related KPIs
- Collaborate with Appointment Setters and Support Agents to ensure a smooth and efficient sales cycle
What we need from you:
- Extensive sales experience
- Prior SaaS sales experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country covered
- Demonstrated sales aptitude (negotiation & closing) with relentlessly high standards
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on initiatives without constant supervision
- Territory and pipeline management experience using a CRM (Salesforce)
- Coachability, openness to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement