Nextdoor is the private social network for you, your neighbors and your community. Nextdoor’s mission is to provide a trusted platform where neighbors work together to build stronger, safer, happier communities, all over the world.
Are you passionate about using the power of technology to build community? Do you believe residents can strengthen their neighborhoods through dialog and collaboration? Would you like to join a transformative company and play a meaningful role in crafting its future? If so, we’d love to meet you.
- Work in cross-functional, agile teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- Strong fundamental understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Strong coding abilities in at least one language. Python experience is a huge plus.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a dynamic startup environment.
- Strong desire to learn about new technologies and systems.
- 100% company-paid health insurance premiums (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your dependents
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- Free catered dinners Monday through Thursday and catered lunch on Wednesdays
- Monthly gym stipend
- One time cell phone & headphone stipend
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Two paid volunteer days off
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks and candy
- La Marzocco espresso machine with Blue Bottle coffee
- Health FSA
- 401K plan
To learn more, check out our engineering blog at https://engblog.nextdoor.com.
8 days ago - source