What Part Will You Play?
- Typically reports to an Associate Director or above – manages the day to day development aspects of the complete product.
- Lead Software Engineer on the team and pays Technical Product Owner functions as needed
- Engages in dialogue with business and technology teams to scope the solution, perform the POC and drive the delivery of MVP
- Helps other developers on the team with technical issues and onboard them to the frameworks
- Primary contributions in Architecture, Design, Development, Testing Frameworks and Rollout.
- Be the driver in change, encourage innovation in the team and lead learning sessions for the org in a relevant technology domain they have a passion in.
- Collaborate with other Tech Leads to continuously improve our practices, standards and frameworks
- Research trends in the current technology domain, discover new tools and garner the consensus for internal adoption
- Maintain an active online profile – Git, LinkedIn etc.
What Are We Looking for in This Role?
Highly Preferred Qualifications
- Five Plus years in Full Stack engineering – Java/Spring
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field
- Certifications in Java, AWS, Kubernetes or similar areas
- Front End Engineering Experience
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Job Complexity - Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Supervision - Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Java Expertise with experiences using J2EE, Eclipse IDE, Spring, Springboot, Kafka/JMS, Ibatis, Cucumber, Jbehave, Selenium, Bootstrap, MQ, Web Services, EJB Security, Transactions, ANT, AXIS, Design Patterns.
Level: Senior or Above
TSYS Minimum Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business / Management Information Systems or related field
- Typically minimum of 4 years - Professional Experience In Coding, Designing, Developing And Analyzing Data. Typically has an advanced knowledge and use of one or more front / back end languages / technologies and a moderate understanding of the other corresponding end language / technology from the following but not limited to; t wo or more modern programming languages used in the enterprise, e xperience working with various APIs, external Services, e xperience with both relational and NoSQL Databases.
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
11 days ago - source