Who we are
At Criteo, we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, Criteo now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world’s internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
What you’ll do
As a software developer in the Operations team, your primary focus will be to build and maintain solutions that improves operational efficiency and create custom solutions to address client requirements. You will be at the cross-road between Operations, R&D, Security & Infrastructure and Product teams, contributing your technical skills and analytical insights to help our teams deploy Criteo products and secure performance throughout the region.
You will be collaborating with the Operations teams in India, Singapore, Australia, Korea, China and Japan to understand individual market and teams’ requirements. You will proactively suggest new ideas along the way to further improve efficiency. Creating and delivering on KPIs to measure the impact and efficiency of your tools will also be a key objective.
As a developer for Operations, you will work in alignment with the Central team based in Paris, to showcase innovations developed for the APAC region and you will contribute to enhance projects globally.
By working with the APAC and Central Operations teams and business teams: you will have a direct and indirect impact on more than 30 offices in the world (and so will your bugs, so you’ll be expected to be on top of those!).
This role is based in our Gurgaon, India office.
You’ll love this role if…
- You are a technically savvy and you know how to communicate effectively to various stakeholders, be it an infrastructure engineer when discussing network connectivity or to a Sales manager when having to explain what a technical error implies for his client.
- You are a problem-solver and you rise up to challenges, especially tough ones.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and you find great satisfaction in resolving issues.
- You are pragmatic, and you get stuff done! A problem solved partially today is better than a perfect solution next year. You won’t forget the long-term solution though, you’ll be sure to include that in your roadmap.
Challenges of this role
- Define the web architecture for our internal or external customer-facing tools.
- Design, develop, test, ship and maintain web-based tools that transform our way to operate our business and that redefine the interaction with our customers.
- Cross-browser web application development.
- Full stack development, you are able to roll up your sleeves and work on backend development when needed.
What we need
- Minimum 4-5 years of full stack software development experience dedicated to creating new tools, platforms, products and maintaining existing ones.
- Proficiency with server-side environments such as Node and/or PHP, Python.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MariaDB, MSSQL etc.
- Comfortable with Cross platform development language for mobile devices iOS, Android (React Native, Xamarin) will be a plus.
- Can prove a first experience in Object Oriented Programming in one of the following languages: C#, Java, PHP, Python or C++.
- Strong commitment to quality designs, automated testing, and documentation.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to operate with and alongside multiple development teams, across several time zones.
- Willing to experiment with language agnostic development projects.
- Knowledge of hosted platforms (e.g AWS, Azure), continuous integration, code versioning and release systems
28 days ago - source