Showroom Customer Service Representative
If a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment for its associates sounds good to you, Ferguson may just be the place for you. Our people are our biggest asset and share a common passion for customer service, which has helped shape us into the industry leader we are today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Showroom Customer Service Representative. If you have a commitment to great customer service, this is the position for you!
- Assist customers on the showroom floor with finished plumbing, lighting & appliance selections
- Educate customers on the selection process to create the kitchen and/or bath of their dreams
- Build lasting relationships with customers by attentively following up on inquires and purchases
- Support sales and management efforts of other Ferguson associates with a positive attitude and team focus
- Sell the Ferguson Showroom Value (“The best people, products, and service”)
- Acquire and maintain sufficient product knowledge and strive to continually increase knowledge base
- Learn internal systems and processes to engage in transactional selling
- Participate in on and offsite meetings, trainings, and events as required
- Work a standard schedule including 4 weekdays and every Saturday (NO SUNDAYS)
- High school degree required
- 2 years of retail sales experience strongly encouraged
- Local candidates given preference
- Ability to develop business relationships with customers and coworkers
- Passion about home trends and/or design building/remodeling
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
**This is a Non-Commission Position**
As a large, successful company who prides itself on its stability, Ferguson can offer a competitive benefits package which includes the following: medical (two plans to choose from), dental, vision, disability, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (holidays, vacation, sick, personal, and floating holidays), recognition programs, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.