Service Management Authority - 248103
Whats the role?
As a Service Management Authority you will work within one of the most progressive areas of Vodafone. In this role you will work within a dynamic team of 24 based in Newbury. As Service Management Authority you will be responsible for the overall service management and relationship with the business and IT.
This is a highly important role to Vodafone, you will work for a business area that supports 100% of the business revenue across Billing, Enterprise and Fixed IT systems.
In addition, you will be required to:
- Take full responsibility for businesses critical systems, where any system down time has a huge impact on the business and its customers.
- Act as the SME and first point of contact for all IT business issues.
- Engage with stakeholders, vendors and customers of all level on a regular basis.
- Run Workshops.
- Develop business relationships.
- Service Management experience.
- Relationship Management experience.
- Ability to manage a programme from a business point of view.
- Ability to engage with clients, stakeholder and customers and developer relationships.
- Educated to a Degree level or equivalent experience.
Whats in it for you?
This an opportunity to work as part of a senior team, fulfilling a business relation orientated role. You will be able to nurture your business experience while continuously improving a critical business area of Vodafone.
If this sounds of interest, then apply today!!
Commitment from Vodafone:
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of peoples individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Love to travel? 28 days holiday (option to buy or sell 5!) plus leading travel brand discounts.
Planning for the Future? Get a head start with our fantastic contribution matching pension scheme or our award winning maternity policy.
Are charities close to your heart? 3 paid leave days for charity projects of your choice and matched fundraising.
Looking to Learn? Develop a career on your terms with the Vodafone University.
Love to Shop? Enjoy discounts with the UKs best-known brands, restaurants and days out with the family.
What about your phone? Great discounts available for you, your family and your friends!
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.