In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends and has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports. Improving experiences for a global audience while also building new games gives our User Experience discipline exciting and complex problems to solve. Our focus on the player experience places designers in a rare position to influence product direction through bold design decisions. We strive to connect players with others and ultimately want to turn strangers into friends, creating meaningful shared experiences for years to come.
As a Senior User Experience Designer, you’ll be responsible for the design work in a high-scope product area that is complex and ambiguous. The spaces will generally encompass multiple features and sometimes span across teams. You will apply design thinking and take a broad approach to ensure experiential continuity across platforms and touch points. You’ll work from concept through development and collaborate with other designers to achieve your goals.
- Collaborate across teams to design large-scale products for players
- Communicate your data-informed vision and design rationale to cross-functional stakeholders
- Deliver appropriate design artifacts such as: a succinct articulation of strategy, discovery/ research results, journey maps, flows, wireframes, mockups and/or prototypes
- Break down experiences thoughtfully for teams to be able to ship value
- Manage experiential quality and consistency across features end-to-end
- Work with Design leadership to establish design standards and best-practices
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Prototyping software such as Adobe XD, Invision, Axure, etc.
As a part of the application process, candidates will be expected to provide a portfolio of their work.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
UX Design and Design (UI/UX)
9 days ago - source