Riot Games was founded in 2006 by Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill with the intent to change the way video games are made and supported for players. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to worldwide acclaim. The game has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports. Players are the foundation of our community and it’s for them we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience. Riot Games is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA and has 23 offices worldwide.
Riot’s Talent Discipline has a shared identity of caring deeply about the player experience - it’s our mission to build a work environment where Rioters can do their best work for excited players globally. We demonstrate our craft knowledge in the human resources field, whether it is sourcing, hiring, performance management, total rewards, or learning and development to support Riot Games. That's where you come in.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter on the Riot Platform Group, you will partner with our businesses to develop strategies to seek out the best global talent, or Rioters-in-the-wild. Like us, you believe extraordinary Recruiters are part brand ambassador, part matchmaker, and part strategic partner. In this role you're responsible for full-cycle Recruiting, attracting the top talent for Riot to be able to ship new games, globally. You should expect to work across a breadth of technical development fields, including: infrastructure, big data, platform, etc. Finally, you’ll work with hiring managers to align their business’ needs with your sourcing strategies to create and present diverse and bountiful candidate pipelines to them.
- Full-cycle Recruiting
- Headcount forecasting and resource planning
- Review and qualification of incoming applicants
- Sourcing and qualifying passive candidates
- Candidate Management
- Conducting Director or Executive Level Searches - or managing outside agencies who are working on them
- Mentoring junior team members
- Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software
- Research Tools including Linkedin, Boolean and Deep Web
- G Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
- CRM Tools including Salesforce, Workday, Tableau
- 6-10 years of experience doing full-cycle recruiting, with a focus on technical talent (ex. Software Engineers)
- Strong knowledge of applicable sourcing techniques
- Highly articulate, ability to communicate with everyone from your coordinator to CEO
- Experienced in building meaningful customer relationships across verticals
- Experience sourcing for Systems, Network, or DevOps Engineers
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
DevOps and Talent
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.