Mosaic is building upon its success in solar and has expanded into home improvement, making it easy by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Mosaic is headquartered in Oakland, CA and has opened a new office in Phoenix, AZ to help support our growth. Come join our team as we work towards 100% clean energy for all.
The Enterprise Applications team is aligned to the operational areas of the organization. To keep up with Mosaic's exciting growth trajectory, we are actively sourcing for an experienced and talented Senior Salesforce Business Analyst to join our Enterprise Applications group. An ideal candidate is someone who will coordinate with Business & Tech stakeholders, specifically focusing on Client Services and Credit Operations teams within Mosaic to execute cross-functional programs, projects and processes in Salesforce. Your contributions will empower Mosaic to execute fast & flawlessly, and help support millions of people transitioning to clean energy with the leading solar finance company. This position will be located in our Phoenix, AZ office.
- Responsible for maintaining and executing the Client Services and Credit Operations Technology blueprint
- Analyzing and scoping of proposed Operations SFDC process and development projects to enable the approval and prioritization process
- Work to understand requirements, validate data sources, perform solution design, configure and guide end-user testing by interfacing with admins / developers for defect resolutions
- Perform system analysis when needed to assist in use case development, solution design, and implementation activities
- Perform general Salesforce support functions including user account maintenance, reports, profiles, dashboards, workflows, new user setup, and other related tasks
- Partner with subject matter experts, engineering teams, and vendors for scope prioritization to deliver world class scalable business solutions for the organization
- Work via Agile Scrum methodologies
Actively participate in QA and UAT activities prior to releases
Help to provide ongoing Salesforce end user training, run books, and documentation
- Cross-Train with other functional Business Analysts and Enterprise Applications team to provide continuity across the organization
- Provides overall systems architecture expertise in order to relate to and build upon existing technical environments
- Defines business processes using CRM & SFDC best practices
- Work to understand requirements, validate data sources, perform solution design, configure and assist end-user testing by interfacing with developers for defect resolutions
- Provide oversight and input during architecture reviews and during Define, Design and Build phases
- Provide competence and skills to secure successful engagement with the stakeholders from solutions and delivery perspective
- Offer best practice advice and recommendations often extending beyond Salesforce to topics around overall systems architecture and CRM strategy
- Experience with designing and testing conversions, interfaces with third parties, and custom reporting
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capability
What you bring to the team
- 7+ years of experience implementing SAAS technology solutions for Sales teams
- 4+ years of Salesforce experience (Salesforce Certifications highly preferred, ADM-301, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of business process flows in Support, Business Operations, and Revenue Management
- Strong technical writing skills and the ability to take the lead role in developing comprehensive functional specification documents, process flow diagrams, solution design documents, use cases, test plans, and training documentation
- Advanced level understanding of the Salesforce data model, portal types and their limitations, and security model
- Excellent communicator with a proven track record of stakeholder expectation management
- Demonstrated ability to bring innovative and cost-effective business solutions
- Ability to influence business partners on proposed process optimizations
- Experience with other Enterprise Application platforms such as TalkDesk, DocuSign, and JIRA preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Information Systems or related field preferred
- CTI/IVR experience is required
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have unlimited vacation days, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.