About the role:
Would you like to find intelligence in a sea of data and then use that to make our customer's experience in the amazing Evernote application even better? Would you like to have an immediate impact in a supportive, dynamic culture with a large, highly active customer base?
The Growth Infrastructure Senior Product Manager takes responsibility for building out the customer segments, insights and events that will help drive engagement in the application by existing customers and attract new customers that don't yet know Evernote is the perfect application to help organize their life.
You will work closely with our best engineers and a customer centric marketing team to apply the customer data insights from the application to directly improve the features and interest in the application, personalize the user experience to each customer's needs and demonstrate the advanced features in the application. This includes defining the strategy for how we the build out the growth and data platform throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing requirements, defining the product vision, and driving the delivery of the features into the product and market. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
What you will do:
- Evangelize the ability of data to transform the customer experience in the application
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Work across the engineering, marketing, design and customer support teams to deliver the features to our customers
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Utilize strong analytical skills to self-service understand and interpret data
- Perform product demos to customers
- Define experiments for how to gain feedback from the customer's use of the application
- Be a leader within the company
What you have done:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager
- Proven success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Technical background, with experience in business intelligence, data science and data warehousing technologies
Who you are:
- Highly organized and a natural problem-solver
- Ability to lead projects and establish effective working relationships across a complex and matrixed organization with multiple geographies
- Articulate, persuasive, and confident while able to listen and incorporate different perspectives to balance competing goals
10 days ago - source