To work within an administration team servicing both member and client queries in relation to several DC/DB pension schemes, many of which use ePA. Help to supervise workloads, train junior team members and check the work of others.
- In conjunction with the Team Leader, ensure that all delivery promises and performance standards are achieved.
- Escalate problems and cases to Team Leader.
- Be a point of reference on technical issues and non-standard cases.
- Challenge procedures to identify process improvements and pass on recommendations to Team Leader.
- Check and challenge basis of work performed by junior associates and make sure that the requested work has been undertaken.
- Coach junior associates on errors made to explain and prevent reoccurrence.
- Seek further peer review where required to clarify understanding.
- Monitor own workflow and that of junior associates via Casework to ensure service levels are achieved.
- Take responsibility for development of homepage and precedent documents.
- Complaint Management
- Recognise and escalate potential complaints to Team Leader.
- Collate information regarding complaints.
- Ensure complaints procedure is adhered to.
- Know and live the firm’s values.
- Maintain and develop further knowledge of pension schemes within the team.
- Mentor junior associates and hold regular feedback sessions.
- Identify associate training needs and raise with Team Leader, proposing solutions where appropriate.
- Provide basic learning and development opportunities for junior associates.
- Identify performance issues and raise with Team Leader.
- Through supervision make sure junior associates work efficiently and within deadlines.
- Deputise in the absence of the Team Leader.
- Assist in more complex/project work when required.
- Accountable for own personal development.
- Provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members’ needs and to promote the Willis Towers Watson brand.
- On a daily basis be the main contact for an agreed list of clients, and maintain and develop client relationships.
- Communicate effectively with clients/members via the telephone remembering each member will have a different level of understanding. Record each call as they occur.
- Continuously seek to identify areas where the service to clients /members could be improved and communicate findings to Team Leader.
- Ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
- Work with the team Leader to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs e.g. automation, full use of standard products.
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Good time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Customer and quality focussed.
- Computer literate.
- Experience of dealing with occupational pension schemes.
- Experience of managing junior associates.
- DC experience desirable but not essential.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.