Senior IT/Technical Lead Project Manager Consumer Mortgage - Hopkins, MN or Saint Louis, MO-190015777
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Participates in the identification, design, development and implementation of assigned projects. Assigned projects may be general or systems related in nature. Interfaces with internal and external resources to ensure successful and timely completion in accordance with user needs. Participates in training users and evaluating the project. Manages performance of the project team and evaluates overall team performance.
- 10 or more years of experience in project management activities.
- Two or more years of managerial experience.
- Master's degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Expert knowledge of assigned business line or functional area.
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of project management.
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Project Management / Analysis
Primary Location Missouri-MO-Earth City
Other Locations Minnesota-MN-Hopkins
Shift 1st - Daytime
Travel Yes, 15 % of the Time
Average Hours Per Week 40
about 2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.