Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste.
We are passionate about thinking big and solving really complex problems to make the lives of truck drivers, shippers and other people in the freight industry easier through our innovation and technology. There will always be a better, more efficient way to transport goods, and we won’t ever stop inventing it.
Founded in 2015, we’re a mission-driven, fast-growing startup, backed by world-class investors, including CapitalG, the growth equity investment fund of Google, and leading industry disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others. We were named one of Washington State’s top places to work, a LinkedIn Top Startup and were the recipient of the GeekWire Next Tech Titan in 2018.
If working with smart, values-driven people to transform an entire industry sounds like something you’re into, come join Convoy, and help move the world forward!
To support the growth and development of Convoy, we are building out our HR Operations team. As a founding member of the team, you will collaborate with leaders across the organization to define core business processes that transforms how Convoy attracts, develops, and retains the world’s best employees. You will be responsible for defining and building core business processes that influence people decisions and ensuring we have high quality people information readily available. This role will have a wide range of responsibilities from helping with the launch of an HRIS to building a comprehensive employee experience that touches compensation, benefits, diversity and development.
If you are curious minded and are passionate about joining a company that is using data to build the best people team, join us.
You will take ownership of:
- Owning the inputs, outputs, organization, reporting, and quality of the HRIS system.
- Overseeing annual review cycles and ensure we have clearly defined processes communicated to all stakeholders.
- Resolving high priority issues rapidly and driving root cause and long term fixes.
You have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in Program Management, Human Resources, Business Analytics or equivalent role (candidates with substantially more experience are strongly encouraged to apply).
- Demonstrated experience with launching new programs and managing cross-functional teams.
- Strong understanding of data visualization and structure.
- Ability to break down high level People issues into concrete analytical solutions.
- Excellent communicator that can flow across a wide range of partners and influence leadership (product, engineering, human resources, sales, etc).
- Excellent writing skills.
Nice to have skills/experience:
- Highly analytical background.
- Experience using SQL and data in dynamic business environments.
- Experience with Tableau or other similar data visualization tool.
- Experience managing sensitive people data/information.
SQL, Titan, and HR/Recruiting
11 days ago - source