The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As a product and design-first technology company with workplaces in Chicago, Dublin, London, San Francisco and Sydney, a unified global IT experience drives our success. We are looking to hire an IT Experience Senior Manager to lead our global IT Experience Team based out of San Francisco, and reporting to our Director of Real Estate + Workplace.
We are: laser-focused on delivering a seamless and awesome experience; super passionate about offering our colleagues the environment and tools they need to do their best work; technology enthusiasts looking to experiment in order to achieve excellence.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- You will lead a team of 10 IT Experience Leads and Specialists to offer an outstanding IT experience across our global workplace portfolio by providing leadership, guidance, and support.
- You will help refine and bring to life your team's vision, mission and values.
- You will contribute to, and execute on, our IT strategy and road map for Intercom that supports the company’s vision and long-term company goals.
- You will have an unwavering dedication to next-level end user experience.
- You will grow and nurture the growth and professional development of your team members.
- You will work hand in-hand-with IT Infrastructure and Workplace to deliver on-time, on-budget, fully functional fit outs.
- You’ll build and nurture a synergistic working relationship between IT Infrastructure, Security, Workplace, and the rest of the company.
- You’ll raise the bar for IT Support & Operations excellence in our industry.
- You'll help identify, pilot and implement new tools that support collaboration, innovation and efficiency.
What skills do I need? 📖
- You have worked in IT for 7+ years
- You have prior experience successfully managing a global IT Support team.
- You have technical domain expertise with, and know the latest best practices in AV, video conferencing systems, G Suite, Zoom, Ring Central, Slack, TEEM, C-Cure 9000, network administration, or equivalent systems, among others.
- You’re adept at technically advising and mentoring support teams.
- You know how to inform and manage (from and IT perspective) workplace fit-outs from inception, through design, construction and delivery.
- You possess wonderful passion for what you do and are fond of operational excellence.
- You have expertise in identifying and establishing valuable metrics for your team.
- You are both creative and analytical with excellent communication style and skills.
- You can build compelling business cases rooted in data and end user benefits for presentation to the executive committee.
- You can create a healthy, fun and dynamic workplace.
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.