Senior Frontend Developer
Senior Front End Developer
We are building a brand new squad at Moneysupermarket to take price comparison to the User. Our new team will be the Engagement team utilizing modern technologies. The Tech stack we are using involve 80% VueJs with around 20% Angularjs.
What you can expect from us?
- A collaborative, supportive and relaxed work environment with agile teams.
- Managers and teammates who are invested in your growth as a technologist and as a person. Opportunities to move across the business and experience different areas of our tech stack
- Work on a new platform built from the ground up using modern technologies such as AWS, VueJS, Java and Springboot.
- Access to tools and resources to do your job (conferences and meetups, free breakfast, all the coffee you can drink and much more).
- Ability to join and participate in multiple internal interest groups in trending topics like DevOps, Continuous Delivery and Big Data.
- Continuous Integration through multiple environments to get rapid feedback about your work.
What we'd like from you?
- Semantic Accessible Markup development
- SASS / CSS3 development
- Understand principles behind highly performing web pages
- Agile methodologies
- Real passion for continuous improvement and building a high performance engineering team
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Automated builds with continuous integration
- Exposure to VueJS / ReactJS/ Angularjs
- Behaviour Driven Development
We expect the right person to be well-experienced in software engineering and have good knowledge of what it means to work with large/distributed systems. Furthermore, we need someone who lives and breathes agile development, focused on delivery and wants to improve the way we work.
- Competitive salary + Bonuses
- Flexible working - Work your way!
- Share save schemes (SAYE)
- 27 days holidays +bank holidays (You’re even able to buy 3 more if that isn’t enough for you)
- We offer a whole range of flexible benefits where you can pick and choose what you want. Get in touch to find out more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please be aware that, if you’re successful in securing this position, the offer will be subject to several colleague checks that may include: identity, right to work in the UK, credit, criminal record, references and, where relevant, professional qualifications.
- Posted Today
- Full time
Moneysupermarket Group is an established FTSE 250 business with a mission to help every household make the most of their money. Operating through three well known and trusted brands, Moneysupermarket.com, MoneySavingExpert.com and TravelSupermarket, we provide free, easy to use online services that help customers to save money by finding the products most suited to their needs. Our scale means we can work with the widest range of providers – giving customers the choice they deserve, helping providers to find a cost effective route to market and saving people time and money every day.
9 days ago - source