What You'll Do
- Develop and own the campaign analytics function within the Account Strategy team by suggesting campaign media plans and add new value to clients based on data-driven analysis and a deep understanding of client objectives
- Develop and deliver bespoke campaign dashboards or consultative insights based on client success metrics, KPIs, or desired campaign results keeping in view the long term business outcome of the client as a key priority
- Support client pitches through research and data-driven strategic insights based on media landscape for specific industries, channels or geographies.
- Serve as the knowledge hub on digital ad platforms especially with respect to sourcing and integrating specific partner technologies including all ad media and ad management to the existing suite of solutions that AdAsia deploys.
- Passionate about driving training programs and consultation for clients as and when required
- Knowledgeable about the management of advertising campaigns across platforms (Google Ads, Facebook, Programmatic, APM, Native, LinkedIn etc)
- Knowledge of audience segmentation from data management platforms would be an added advantage.
- Ability to architect CDP/DMP platform use cases for existing clients and act as a pre-sales consultant to solutions team would be an added advantage
Who You Are
- Experience in at digital marketing agencies or ad tech companies for 5+ years
- 3+ years of experience as a campaign strategist or analyst
- Must possess a highly collaborative mindset with the ability to work closely with multiple sales, creative and engineering teams across the region to identify opportunities, resolve issues and assuage client concerns.
- Ability to scope and manage integration projects with adtech providers such as AppsFlyer, Branch.io, GA360 etc.
- Ability to perform technical support on website tagging using GTM or other tools.
- Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets power user
- Knowledge of Google Apps script or VBA would be an added advantage.
- Good command of English
- Eligible to work in Singapore
- Fun to communicate with
- Result-oriented mind with a passion for work
- Detail-oriented, well organised with a good sense of responsibility
Visual Basic and Ad Ops/Strategic Planning
27 days ago - source