Are you enthusiastic about having a rewarding career in care? We are recruiting for talented Senior Care Assistants who share our vision and values. A great opportunity has arisen in our warm and caring Residential and Nursing Home at Peregrine House, South Tottenham for flexible and compassionate Senior Care Assistants to join our friendly team.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- NVQ3 Health and Social care qualification (or equivalent)
- Deliver a high level of compassionate personal and psychological care to all residents in a professional manner, arranging rotas to meet their care requirements e.g. medications, personal care etc.
- Complete records where required to a satisfactory standard
- Keyworker and Care Plan documentation are fully completed within the timeframes agreed
- Supervise, support and act as a point of reference for the staff on duty
- Be a motivator and mentor, promoting team-working for all staff
- Act as an Ambassador for the Home in all dealings with visitors and the general public
- Ensure the individual rights of residents and staff are safeguarded in accordance with the Homes Philosophy of Care by being aware of the working practices and activities being actioned
- Provide an efficient and professional telephone and enquiry service to the general public and relatives
- Maintain client, staff and business confidentiality at all times
- Strong English communication skills both verbally and written
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Rolling rotas and flexibility
- Subsidised hot meals
- Training such as NVQ Health & Social Care Level 4-5 offered and encouraged
- Refer a Friend Scheme - Receive £100 (upon probation completion) for every friend you help recruit into the Gold Care Homes family
- Perkbox – (Perkbox provides your employees with a wide range of perks covering everything from gyms and healthcare, to big brand discounts, free phone insurance and special rate cinema tickets
- Company Pension
- Member of Care Worker's Charity
- Rewards & Incentives upon achieving targets, including vouchers and prizes
Competitive Salary + Company Benefits
Flexible working hours
NVQ3 Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
Previous experience in a Care Home or similar environment.
If this sounds appealing to you and you believe you would enjoy working with us to make a difference in people's lives, please apply.