About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free investing and trading. Investing in stocks, ETFs and options is offered through Robinhood Financial LLC. Cryptocurrency trading is offered through Robinhood Crypto, LLC. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage firm with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood* is based in Menlo Park, California, Lake Mary, Florida and London, UK.
*Relevant SEC and FINRA or other fees may still apply. Please see Robinhood’s Fee Schedule at https://about.Robinhood.com/legal. Robinhood Crypto is not a member of FINRA or SIPC. Cryptocurrencies are not stocks and your cryptocurrency investments are not protected by either FDIC or SIPC insurance. Robinhood means Robinhood Markets, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including Robinhood Financial LLC (member SIPC), Robinhood Crypto, LLC, and Robinhood International, Ltd.
About the Role
Robinhood is looking a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. We’re looking for someone who is professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
Some things we consider critical to the Senior Administrative Assistant Role
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, while maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to partner with multiple teams and a variety of functions.
- You’re an expert multi-tasker and show impeccable attention to detail.
- You’re a self-starter and are comfortable working autonomously, with strong follow through and tenacity.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with the proven ability to take ownership of multiple projects.
- Optimistic, reliable and flexible attitude – willingness to help out wherever necessary and to be part of a team in a fast-paced work environment!
- Administrative support for multiple VPs: heavy scheduling, booking travel, complex meeting coordination with internal and external stakeholders, preparing presentations, event management, correspondence, note taking, expense reports, etc
- Implementation of efficient administrative processes; act as partner to VPs and across all levels, to support rapid growth
- Working cross functionally with internal teams on Executive initiatives, projects and programs.
- Being part of the overall office/admin team for company event planning and coordination, handling all the details from start to finish.
- Anticipate the needs of your managers and team members while helping them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise.
- Light ad hoc personal assistance.
5-7+ years of experience in an administrative role
BS/BA degree not required, but preferred
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.
7 days ago - source