About Shape Security
We are security and web experts, pioneers, evangelists, and elite researchers. We believe in the power of the Internet to be a positive force; our mission is to protect every website and mobile app from cybercriminals. Shape’s founders fought cybercrime at the Pentagon, Google, and other leading security companies. We are backed by some of the most prominent leaders and investors in the technology industry including Kleiner Perkins, Google Ventures, and more. Come be a part of our unparalleled team that is responsible for making the Internet a safer place for everyone.
Shape Security is the world leader in anti-automation and fraud defense for web and mobile applications. One of the pillars of our company is extensive use of artificial intelligence in both retrospective and reactive bot detections.
As a member of Security Services team, you will be responsible for the efficacy of our primary detection and mitigation systems. You will work on multiple components, including machine learning infrastructure and algorithm development, data pipeline processing, monitoring and alerting for both threat events and system health, etc.
You will work with self-motivated, innovative, and hands-on team members to deliver high impact products critical to primary business functions.
- Design/build all components for SAAS (security as a service)
- Work closely with operations and customer support teams for product delivery
- Bachelor's degree (or above) in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience in information/network security
- Experience in building end to end system
- Familiarity with web technologies
- Extensive background in various programming languages (including Java, Python, and/or Golang)
- Be a responsible and creative team player
- Background in data science / machine learning
- Good experience with container techniques, like Kubernetes- experience on public cloud platform, like GCP, AWS
- Strong developing skills in Linux environment
Shape in the news
- Shape Security eyes IPO after raising $51 million at $1 billion valuation:
- Shape recognized as the fastest-growing company in Silicon Valley:
- Shape made the list for top AI 100
Java, Go, Python, AWS, and Engineering
27 days ago - source